Thursday, June 14, 2012

Procedure Update

Janice's day at High Plains Surgery Center went well.  Her side was hurting some because she couldn't take any pain medication before her procedures this morning.  Her bloodwork went well.  Her port was implanted.  She had a little lunch and then her breast biopsy was performed. 

The  biopsy was sent to pathology and we should find out the results of that on Monday.  Janice said the most painful part wasn't the biopsy but lying on her stomach for an hour and a half.  Apparently she had a smile through it all though!

Please join us in prayer as we wait for the results of the biopsy.  Pray that our Heavenly Father would fill Janice with peace as she waits.


"Let all that I am wait quietly before God,
for my hope is in Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress where I will not be shaken.
My victory and honor come from God alone.
He is my refuge,
a rock where no enemy can reach me.
O my people, trust Him at all times.
Pour out your heart to Him,
for God is our refuge."

Psalm 62:5-8


Janice's Prayer Pager: (806)721-3975

3 comments:

  1. Amen
    Thank YOU GOD for the healing of my baby sister. God YOU are the GREAT I AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I praise you Jesus for taking care of Janice. I pray for Your Healing Power in her body. Dear Heavenly Father we give You praise for all you have done. We love you Jesus. In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. . (Psalms 103:1-4 NKJV) Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies, God Bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete