Monday, July 2, 2012

Just keep praying ...

Dear friends, please keep Janice in your prayers throughout the day. 

She is continuing with her weekly chemotherapy to kill those nasty cancer cells and is babysitting many precious children every day and just needs His strength and His endurance and His grace and His power to keep on keepin' on. 

Praise God for His strength when we are weak!


"But he said to me,
"My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ's sake,
I delight in weaknesses,
in insults,
in hardships,
in persecutions,
in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong."

2 Corinthians 12:9-10



So, please, continue to intercede on Janice's behalf. 
Janice's Prayer Pager: (806)721-3975


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely!! She is precious and will continue to pray without ceasing for complete healing and abundant strength.

    ReplyDelete